.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Poetry Response to Wallflowers by Donna Vorreyer Essay

This poem makes me bet of my favorite book called The Perks Of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It is the story of a boy named Charlie and his not-so-average life. The story is write as letters to someone he has never met, but hear was a good shoulder to lean on. This book is my favorite beca use of goods and services I can really relate to Charlie. Speaking of Charlie, that is my puppys name. He is a chihuahua and dachshund mix. He is my best friend and is always at my side. He is plausibly the coolest puppy ever, except at three in the morning when he is sitting outside my door whining, then he can be someone elses best friend. This poem is probably one of my new favorites because it actually made me feel something and that is really primal to me when reading.I really enjoy how the poet talks about words spate never use because I have an extensive vocabulary, but rarely use any of the words I know because virtually muckle I know would not understand me at all. The rea son I am so educated in words reminds me of my grandmother, who is one of the most intelligent people I know. When I was about six or seven, she would say words to me that no Kindergartner knows and I was expected to spell them. to the highest degree of the time, I was pretty close and when I got it right, she would tell me what the words meant. At that age, I was more interested in the taste of my boogers than in culture boring words I never thought would matter. Looking back, I cannot thank her enough for that small effort to help me in life.I am sure without her, I would be using words same(p) aint and phrases such as dont got no instead of knowing how to speak like a civilized valet de chambre being. my grandma is awesome, and as soon as Meya (my daughter) starts school, I plan to use this same technique on her to ensure she grows up to make something of herself. aptitude as well end this with things about Meya. She is the most beautiful child, and she is so intelligent, it is almost scary at times. She sings and dances and amazes me in every way daily. She is the superlative gift I have ever received and I passion her with every fiber of my being. To finally wrap this up, the poem Wallflowers by Donna Vorreyer makes me think up some of my fondest memories and reminds me of the wonderful things I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment